John Roussot on Personal Mastery and Professional Excellence - The Ideas on Stage Podcast
by Andrea Pacini —
In this episode of the Ideas on Stage podcast we spoke with John Roussot.
John Roussot is the founder and CEO of FiiT4GROWTH, a renowned business coaching and online training platform that helps individuals and organisations unlock their full potential. He has more than twenty-two years of experience in coaching, mentoring and guiding people towards personal and professional success, establishing himself as a multi-award-winning business coach and leadership development trainer.
Passionate about empowering others, John has worked with individuals, teams and businesses in thirty-three countries. He synthesises global best practices into easy-to-understand frameworks, strategies and tools to help people achieve lasting, holistic success in their personal and professional lives.
In this episode we talked about personal mastery and professional excellence.
- Change Begins with Awareness
- Cultivating a Beginner’s Mindset
- Progress Over Perfection
- Make Progress with the 80% Rule
- The Power of Mastering the Fundamentals
Books recommended by John:
- Man’s Search For Meaning by Victor Frankl
- Start With Why by Simon Sinek
- Glow In The Dark by Mark Leruste
- The Compound Effect by by Darren Hardy
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
I hope you enjoy it!
Want to learn more?