Leadership and Communication Tactics to Fuel Your Success
by Andrea Pacini —
Do others dismiss your ideas and proposals?
Do you struggle with creating and delivering simple, engaging, and persuasive presentations?
Have you heard about ‘storytelling’ but you’re not sure how to do it?
If so, this is the event you’ve been waiting for!
On 6th December 2022 I’m hosting a free, live web class in collaboration with the one and only Carmine Gallo, the bestselling author of Talk Like TED. You’ll learn strategies based on his new book, The Bezos Blueprint.
Here’s what Carmine will cover:
- How to speak so others will listen
- How to simplify your message by using short words to talk about hard things
- How to add advanced speaking tactics like metaphors, analogies, and symbols to enhance your message
- How to use the three-act structure to pitch an idea
- How Jeff Bezos created a writing culture at Amazon to fuel the company’s success
Carmine Gallo is a communication coach for the world’s most admired brands. He’s a Harvard instructor, leadership advisor, and bestselling author whose books have been translated into more than 40 languages. He has worked directly with entrepreneurs and CEOs who run companies that touch your life every day: Intel, Amazon Web Services, Google, LinkedIn, Pfizer, Walmart, and many other brands. Carmine also writes monthly columns as a senior contributor for Forbes, Harvard Business Review, and Inc Magazine.
This event is ideal for established business owners, leaders and their teams who are:
- Seriously motivated to become the best presenters they can be
- Ready to take action to get the results they want
The free ticket includes:
- Access to the live session
- A pdf copy of the bestselling book Business Presentation Revolution
- Opportunity to book your free one-hour consultation with us after the web class (bespoke, complimentary, no-obligatory help)
When: Tuesday 6th December 2022 at 6-7pm CET.
What They Say About Carmine Gallo’s Book, The Bezos Blueprint
“Carmine Gallo examines more than two decades of Bezos letters to reveal the writing and communication strategies that should be taught to everyone with a story to tell.” – Marc Randolph, co-founder and first CEO of Netflix
“Unique and actionable insights that will help anyone sharpen their communication skills.” – Admiral James Stavridis, Vice Chairman, Global Affairs, The Carlyle Group and 16th Supreme Allied Commander at NATO
“A rewarding and informative take on how to craft a convincing message.” – Publishers Weekly
Register today for free
If you’d like to attend, here is a link to the registration page.
I hope to see you there!