Our upcoming events in London
A big part of the way many companies sell is to create a presentation that shows the complex benefits of the solution they are offering.
But even great businesses — which are very good at what they do — often lack the ability to clearly share their message to their target audience using presentations.
There are many reasons why people and companies want to improve their presentations but at the heart of it what they really want is to win more deals, get more customers and sell more.
In our 10-year experience of successfully helping many of the world’s leading companies sell more through radically better business presentations, there are three ingredients you must have in order to make effective presentations:
1. Preparation: understanding your audience and their needs, setting your objective and brainstorming to identify your key messages
2. Design: amplifying your talk using memorable visuals
3. Delivery: speaking comfortably and confidently
Our UK Presentation Director Andrea Pacini will be running a series of free events in London to share some practical ideas and insights on how to prepare, design and deliver effective business presentations.
Andrea will also introduce the Presentation SCORE Method, uniquely developed by Ideas on Stage to help our clients create and deliver amazing business presentations. And he will also announce our brand-new programme which is aimed to help participants give the best talks of their life.
What you will gain:
- By participating in these events, we guarantee that you will leave with at least two or three practical ideas, ready to implement in your presentations
- Each person who completes the session qualifies for a FREE 1-hour discovery session with Andrea
- You’ll also receive a report that highlights the 7 most common mistakes people make when they create business presentations
- Plus, access to the Ideas on Stage Presentation Scorecard: an online tool that scores your presentation skills in three key areas by answering 22 yes/no questions
Here are the upcoming events in London. If you’re interested, please register directly or contact Andrea at email@example.com and he will be happy to sign you up or provide more information.
- 20 June - WeWork 1 Poultry
- 27 June - [Spaces Heathrow Airport, Stockley Park] (http://bit.ly/2W1LJbV)
- 4 July - WeWork Paddington
- 5 July - WeWork 123 Buckingham Palace Rd
- 11 July - WeWork New Kings Beam House
- 25 July - WeWork Keltan House
- 1 August - WeWork 184 Shepherds Bush Rd, Hammersmith
- 8 August - WeWork Aldwych House
We hope to see you at one of our events!